WHY I’M OVER NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS

Hi beauties and gents, Happy New Year!! I hope you have a fabulous, fantastic, fun and rewarding year, 2018!!


Photo shoot in the snow

January 1st

January 1st for so many people feels like it’s another regular old day. And for some the first day of the year for them means, they’re a new person or they’ll transform quickly into the best version of themselves. A new way of thinking, a new way of taking action and a new way of planning. To be honest it’s okay to feel the way you want, no judgment here on whether you make New Years resolutions or not.
Today I feel blessed and full of energy because that’s what I thrive for everyday.


game

Online game

 

Grateful

I am extremely grateful to experience another new year!
I am so grateful to have made it this far in life. I prefer to set meaningful and realistic long-term goals instead of New Year resolutions.


New Years Resolutions

New Year resolutions only sticks around for the new year, like literally, January to February and maybe March. After that I totally don’t care about New Years resolutions. That’s weird because in the past years I was so happy to start working on my new me journey, on January 1st.
Life is better when you use each awaken day to fulfill your goals. Instead of waiting for January 1st. The time to act is the present time.

Disappointments

Sometimes I get disappointed if I don’t meet my goals by March. For me, once April comes around, it’s not a new year anymore. Does that mean I stop working on my goals? A daily soul-searching and daily working towards a better life promotes fewer disappointments.

Beautiful snowflakes on my hair

 

What’s my point

My point is; when I think of my dreams, goals, aspirations and commitments, I want them to truly evolve into a work of art. Work that I am passionate about for a long time to come. Constantly making myself better and not waiting around for the New Year to make my best moves. Because that is the only way I will turn my dreams and ambitions into reality.

‘’Making my best moves everyday’’

The trend

New Years can bring new and exciting things and that’s what we all want. But if we follow the trend because everyone else is setting New Years Resolutions, let’s face it, how long will you really last doing it. Plus trends don’t last long, unless it’s wearing leggings and even leggings went out of style for years before it came back. Be true to yourself because that is the only thing you will be able to consistently do, I mean do for forever

Enjoy 2018

I’ll enjoy 2018 by doing things that makes me feel alive and in touch with reality. Like creating content as a fitness and lifestyle blogger, give back to my community, being the best wife ever, treat my parents to a really awesome vacation, take a few classes on marketing my blog but these are things I try to do everyday. I promise I did not wait for the New Year to act. There are a few things I will do differently but that isn’t creating New Years resolutions. My daily dedication trumps New Years resolutions. Stay empowered and stay true to yourself.

 

Embracing the snow like a true girl boss

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ten Health Benefits of Drinking Tea

QUESTIONS & ANSWERS: MY ANSWERS TO FREQUENTLY ASK QUESTIONS

Can Where You Live Make You Fatter?