CREATING A POSTIVE MOOD

I wanted to write a short and sweet note to all my followers on this lovely day. It does not matter what your plans are for today remember that self-love is important, just as much as giving love.

Being able to take care of yourself is an amazing feeling, so if lately you haven’t spent a few hours caring for your mind-body and soul then you should use this Valentine’s Day to do so.


PDF

 

When I think of different ways to relax, I think of laying in bed and cuddle under the blanket especially, in this cold and burial weather. However, I wanted to take it up a notch and do a bubble bath, with a few bath bombs I’ve been wanting to try.


The water has to be hot almost too hot. A little epsom salt to relieve muscle ace. A few rose-peddles for that luxurious feel. Colorful bath bombs, bubbles and a glass of champagne.


During my bubble bath time I take a few minutes to reflect on my day and how I feel. I close my eyes and filter deep down into my thoughts to create a positive mood. This is so important because sometimes we are too busy to relax our minds and really remember what’s truly important to us. These moments have helped me to redirect my thoughts, on all the wonderful things that have happened to me, in-spite of the bad times that I have had.


Use this valentines days to care for yourself and make sure you feel loved. It’s also okay to have that chocolate bar and just be happy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ten Health Benefits of Drinking Tea

QUESTIONS & ANSWERS: MY ANSWERS TO FREQUENTLY ASK QUESTIONS

Can Where You Live Make You Fatter?